- 341
Oh, I can't tell him. This could be a deal-breaker.
我不能说 那样我们就完了
- 342
Julie, I really love him. I don't want to lose him.
朱莉 我真的很爱他 不想失去他
- 343
Maybe you're overreacting.
也许你是杞人忧天
- 344
I bet he'd rather have you than a baby.
我确信他更愿意要你而不是孩子
- 345
What if he doesn't?
万一不是呢
- 346
Then that's something you need to know.
那你也有必要知道这一点
- 347
Susan shouldn't have been so worried.
苏珊大可不必如此烦恼
- 348
Children were the last thing on Mike's mind.
麦克压根就没考虑孩子的事
- 349
He was too busy searching for answers
他正忙着寻找答案
- 350
in all the wrong places.
却没找对地方
- 351
Please, just...
拜托 我只是
- 352
You got lucky. Didn't hit anything major.
你真走运 没伤到要害
- 353
Noah's getting impatient.
诺亚有点不耐烦了
- 354
You can tell Noah I'm getting closer.
告诉他就快了
- 355
- That's her, isn't it? - Yeah.
- 就是她吗 - 是
- 356
Hard to believe
真是难以置信
- 357
a kid from such a good family could get so messed up.
一个良家闺秀竟然落得此下场
- 358
I met somebody who recognized her photo.
我遇到一个能认出她的人
- 359
Thinks she rented a room on Pine Avenue.
看来她在松树大道租过房
- 360
I was checking out houses when...
当时我正在检查房子