- 361
Hey, Mike, it's me. Are you there? Pick up. Hello?
麦克 是我 你在吗 接电话
- 362
Ok, I know you're home. Your lights are on.
我知道你在家 你的灯亮着呢
- 363
Look, I really need to talk to you about something.
我确实有事要对你说
- 364
You know what? I'll just gonna stop by.
要不我过来一下吧
- 365
I'm here. Ow!
我在呢
- 366
- Are you ok? - Yeah.
- 你还好吧 - 是啊
- 367
Yeah, I just, uh... stubbed my toe.
只是 磕到脚趾了
- 368
So, can I come over?
我可以过来吗
- 369
I really need to talk to you about something.
有事想跟你商量
- 370
Actually I got a buddy over here right now, um...
现在有朋友来我家作客
- 371
Can you wait till dinner tomorrow?
明天吃饭时再说好吗
- 372
It's... kind of important.
这事有点重要
- 373
Um... Yeah, I guess I can wait.
也行 等明天再说吧
- 374
- Ok, see you at seven? - I'm counting the minutes.
- 好 明天7点见 - 我都等不及了
- 375
You should take it easy for the next few days.
接下来几天你得好好休息
- 376
I can't cancel.
我没法取消
- 377
The last thing I need is for her to get suspicious.
我最不愿意的就是让她起疑心
- 378
Maybe it's my dementia,
莫非我真的老年痴呆了
- 379
but I still haven't found my purple wall clock.
怎么老是找不着我紫色的挂钟
- 380
Nobody in my family knows or cares
我们家没人知道也没人在乎