- 621
What you did was wrong,
你们的行为是错误的
- 622
but it's nice you got a present
但送妈妈一个情人节礼物
- 623
for your mom for Valentine's Day.
这想法是好的
- 624
Nobody's ever gonna love you like your mother.
没人比你们的妈妈更爱你们
- 625
All right, let's go.
好啦 走吧
- 626
Get the hell out of my house.
快离开我家
- 627
In her heart, Lynette knew she would
内心深处 勒奈特知道
- 628
probably never love her neighbor,
她或许永远不会喜欢这个邻居
- 629
never realizing love was the one thing
永远也不会发现
- 630
she and her neighbor had in common.
爱是她和她的邻居共有的
- 631
Hey, Lynette.
勒奈特
- 632
What's wrong?
出什么事了吗
- 633
My kids have been on a thieving jag.
我的孩子染上了偷窃的毛病
- 634
Stealing stuff around the neighborhood.
从邻居那偷东西
- 635
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
- 636
I know. They're being punished.
我知道 他们在接受惩罚
- 637
Probably for life.
可能会被罚上一辈子
- 638
But... I needed you to see something.
但是我得给你看样东西
- 639
They said they stole it from Mike's garage.
他们说是在麦克的车库里偷来的
- 640
From inside his workbench.
从他工具箱里