- 101
What kind of favor?
帮什么忙
- 102
John says that you can't exactly afford a gardener right now,
约翰说你现在请不起园丁了
- 103
and I told him I'd be happy to do it. For free.
我跟他说我愿意做 不要工钱
- 104
You want to mow my lawn for free?
你想免费帮我修整草坪
- 105
Mow your lawn. Water your flowers. Trim your bushes.
修整草坪 帮你浇花 修剪灌木
- 106
I could do everything John did for you.
约翰为你做过的事 我都能做
- 107
That's very generous of you, but I don't think so.
你真是善良 不过我看不用了
- 108
Why?
为什么
- 109
Because my husband is home quite a lot these days.
因为我老公最近一直在家
- 110
If any bush needs trimming, he takes care of it.
如果需要修剪灌木 他可以搞定
- 111
This is a beautiful yard.
这院子真美
- 112
I'm sure it could use a little extra attention.
我肯定它需要格外的关照
- 113
I'm flattered, but no, thank you.
真是受宠若惊 不过不用 谢谢
- 114
Mrs. Solis, please.
索利斯太太 求你了
- 115
Did I mention why my husband's home a lot?
我有没有说过我老公一直在家的原因
- 116
He's under house arrest.
他是被软禁了
- 117
He has a lot of anger toward the government right now,
他现在对政府非常愤怒
- 118
and he's just dying to find someone to take it out on.
急需找个人来发泄发泄
- 119
Hey, guys. This isn't a hockey rink.
同志们 这可不是曲棍球场
- 120
Can you take it outside?
你们能出去玩吗