- 121
Hi, honey. How was your day?
亲爱的 今天怎么样
- 122
I didn't get the V.P. gig.
我没当成副总裁
- 123
Oh, Tom, I am so sorry.
汤姆 太遗憾了
- 124
It doesn't make sense to me.
我真的想不通
- 125
I'm Peterson's "go-to guy".
彼得森有事都是来找我的
- 126
So how does Tim Duggan, the biggest blowhard in the office,
蒂姆·杜根在公司就会吹牛
- 127
get promoted to vice president over me?
还当上了副总裁 凭什么不是我
- 128
I thought you liked Tim Duggan?
我以为你喜欢蒂姆·杜根
- 129
I do. I just... I don't know, I just,
我是喜欢 只是 我也不知道
- 130
I really wanted that promotion.
我只是很想升职
- 131
Hey, boys, can you please take the Stanley Cup finals outside.
儿子们 你们能不能到外边去打你们的比赛
- 132
Did you tell Mr. Peterson that you wanted the job?
你有没有告诉彼得森你很想要这份工作
- 133
I have worked at that firm for 8 1/2 years.
我在那工作了8年半
- 134
Duggan's been there for less than two. I am not gonna beg.
杜根还不到两年 我才不会去求他
- 135
I'm not saying to beg.
我没说去求他
- 136
You just have to step up from time to time.
你有时候得自己站出来
- 137
You have to see your opportunity and take it.
你得看到机会 抓住机会
- 138
Nobody respects a shrinking violet.
没人会同情弱者
- 139
There is more than one, you know, leadership style.
又不是只能有一种领导风格
- 140
Mine is quiet but... Effective.
我是低调点 但是很有效率