- 181
What... What's going on here?
到底是怎么回事
- 182
Was this have to do with the condom you left in my room?
这是不是跟你放在我房间那个安全套有关
- 183
As a matter of fact, it does. And just so we're clear,
事实上 没错 我们得明确一件事
- 184
if you get Lisa pregnant, you will marry her.
如果你让莉莎怀孕了 你就得娶她
- 185
Andrew, this is not funny.
安德鲁 这一点也不搞笑
- 186
Mom, trust me. This is very funny.
妈妈 相信我 这很搞笑
- 187
Mostly because the condom wasn't mine.
主要是因为这个安全套不是我的
- 188
You suck, you know that?
你是个混蛋 知道吗
- 189
So obviously we need to talk.
很明显我们需要谈谈
- 190
I'm still a virgin, if that's what you want to know.
我还是处女 如果你想知道的话
- 191
Well, good.
不错
- 192
But why on earth would you need a condom?
但你为什么会需要安全套呢
- 193
Because I'm planning on having sex and not want to get pregnant.
因为我准备做爱 而且不想怀孕
- 194
Danielle, you are president of the abstinence club.
丹妮尔 你是禁欲俱乐部的主席
- 195
I wasn't planning on running for a second term.
我下学期打算卸任了
- 196
Who were you planning on having sex with?
你打算和谁做爱呢
- 197
John.
约翰
- 198
John Rowland. I thought you broke up with him.
约翰·罗兰 我还以为你把他甩了
- 199
No. He broke up with me.
没有 是他把我甩了
- 200
You want to know why, because I wouldn't do it.
你知道为什么吗 因为我不想做爱