- 321
Mike! Are you ok?
麦克 你还好吧
- 322
Uh... Yeah. Yeah. I'm a little bit embarrassed.
是 是 有点儿尴尬
- 323
Must be the talk of the neighborhood.
一定成了邻居们的话题
- 324
No. Not really. No.
没有 没有的事
- 325
So guess what? I'm your alibi.
你猜怎么样 我提供了你的不在场证明
- 326
I told the police
我跟警方说
- 327
that we were together the night Mrs. Huber was killed.
胡博夫人被杀的那晚我们在一起
- 328
And that I could never forget that night.
而且那是难忘的一晚
- 329
You don't think I killed Mrs. Huber?
你相信我没有杀胡博夫人
- 330
No! No, of course not.
信 我当然信
- 331
I could never think you killed anybody,
我相信你不会杀任何人
- 332
even if I wasn't your alibi, which I am.
即使我没有你的不在场证明 何况我有
- 333
Ok. I'm, um, I'm gonna go take a shower.
好 我要去洗个澡
- 334
Jail's kinda gross.
监狱环境比较恶劣
- 335
I'll call you later. Ok?
回头给你电话 好吗
- 336
Sure. When?
好 什么时候
- 337
Later. I just got some stuff I gotta take care of. Ok?
稍后吧 我还有些事要处理 好吗
- 338
Ok.
好
- 339
- Mrs. Van de kamp. - Hello, John.
- 范德坎普太太 - 你好 约翰
- 340
I'm sorry to drop by unannounced. Do you have a moment?
不好意思 我不请自来 你有时间吗