- 381
No, you don't. No, you don't.
不 你不知道 你不明白
- 382
I am 41 years old.
我已经41岁了
- 383
If I don't make vice president now,
如果我现在还不能做到副总裁的话
- 384
it's never gonna happen.
那就再也没机会了
- 385
This is my career. It's important to me.
这是我的事业 它对我很重要
- 386
So was mine. But I'm here, aren't I?
我也是啊 但我辞职了 我就没牺牲吗
- 387
I'm gonna take the job.
我还是要接受这个职位
- 388
She said you broke up with her
她说你跟她分手
- 389
because she refused to have sex.
是因为她拒绝跟你做爱
- 390
Wow! um... Ok, here's the deal.
好吧 事情是这样的
- 391
I said that. But it was just an excuse.
我说过 但这只是个借口
- 392
I mean, the truth is, I wasn't that into her.
我是说 事实是 我不是那么喜欢她
- 393
Really?
真的
- 394
She was always so proud of never having done it,
而她总是很骄傲自己是处女
- 395
I figured, "hey, this is my way out."
我发现 我可以拿这个做借口
- 396
Well, she feels very passionately about you.
她对你是如此的用情
- 397
Don't get me wrong. She's nice.
别会错意 她很好
- 398
But the truth is, there's someone else.
但事实上 我心里有别人
- 399
Oh, are you going steady?
你们关系确定了吗
- 400
Not exactly. We were seeing each other pretty regularly,
不算是 我们过去常见面