- 401
but this other lady... Girl, she sort of dumped me.
但那位女士 女孩 把我甩了
- 402
Oh, I see.
我明白了
- 403
Look, I'll talk to Danielle
我会跟丹妮尔谈谈
- 404
and don't worry, I'll let her down gently.
别担心 我会温柔地跟她做个了断
- 405
Um, actually, I would prefer if you didn't.
其实 我并不希望你那么温柔
- 406
I know my daughter. She's very determined.
我了解我的女儿 她很执着
- 407
Unless you're really firm with her,
除非你真的对她很决绝
- 408
she'll think there's hope.
不然她还会抱有幻想的
- 409
Ok. I'll be firm.
好吧 我会很坚决的
- 410
Better still, be brutal.
最好是残酷一些
- 411
Decided to indulge your sweet tooth?
决定沉迷于口舌之快是吗
- 412
I'll be dead inside a year.
我一年之内就会死
- 413
I've got bigger things to worry about than my waistline.
我有比腰围更值得担心的事情
- 414
So, who's the woman they think you killed?
他们觉得你杀掉的那个女人是谁
- 415
Martha Huber. Local busybody.
玛莎·胡博 好事的老女人
- 416
I thought her murder was random.
我觉得她不是被蓄意谋杀的
- 417
Nothing random about her jewelry ending up in your garage.
她的首饰出现在你的车库里 这算不算蓄意
- 418
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗
- 419
No. Whoever set me up did a good job.
不 有人陷害我
- 420
The cops are all over me.
现在警察一直在监视我