- 201
She was a queen.
她是个女王
- 202
So what did Mike say when he gave you the letter?
那么 麦克把信给你时怎么说
- 203
That it explains everything.
这封信能解释一切
- 204
Does it?
能解释吗
- 205
I haven't read it.
我还没看过
- 206
Why the hell not?
干嘛不看
- 207
I just can't.
我做不到
- 208
You're a better woman than me.
你比我强
- 209
I'd have ripped it open with my teeth.
是我的话早就迫不及待把信拆了
- 210
Aren't you dying to know what he wrote?
你难道不好奇他写了什么吗
- 211
Yes. But what if it's just a bunch of far-fetched stories?
好奇啊 要只是一堆编凑的废话呢
- 212
Well, you should assume that it is.
你就该那么假设
- 213
Why?
为什么
- 214
Think how good men are at lying on the spot.
想想男人被抓个现行时都何等擅长说谎
- 215
God forbid you should give them time and a pen.
何况时间充裕 又是写下来的
- 216
Edie, you mind stopping by the site?
伊迪 有空来一下工地好吗
- 217
I've blueprints of the master bath.
我准备好主浴室的设计图了
- 218
Oh, I'll see you in a few, Bill.
好的 我马上就来 比尔
- 219
It's my new contractor. We're sort of dating.
他是我新找的包工头 我们在约会
- 220
Didn't you once say you never mix business with pleasure?
你好像说过不会把生意和找乐子混为一谈