- 281
I'm buying.
我来买单
- 282
I just got out of this relationship with this guy, Mike.
我刚跟麦克分手
- 283
It's kind of complicated.
这有点复杂
- 284
Anyway, I'm just not even sure where I am right now, emotionally.
总之 我还没准备好开始约会
- 285
I'm all jumbled up.
现在感情上一团乱麻
- 286
I don't think I can leap right into something new,
现在我并不适合
- 287
relationship-wise, at the moment.
开始一段新恋情
- 288
Again, just a burrito.
再次声明 只不过是玉米煎饼
- 289
- I'm sorry. - Ok, I understand.
-对不起 -好 我明白
- 290
Sounds like you need time to reflect and heal.
看来你需要时间反思和疗伤
- 291
- I do, I really do. - Ok.
-是的 我确实需要 -好吧
- 292
I'll check back with you again tomorrow.
我明天再来约你
- 293
This is so... delicious.
这真美味
- 294
I don't know how you find the time, with four kids.
带着四个孩子 你居然能做出这么多菜
- 295
Only for first-time guests.
只有初次拜访的客人才有这样的待遇
- 296
Normally, you'd be having
通常 我们只有
- 297
chicken fingers and cartoon-shaped macaroni.
鸡爪和卡通状通心粉
- 298
- If that. - Hey, shut up.
-要是那样的话 -别说了
- 299
Tom, you're in advertising, right?
汤姆 你在做广告是吧
- 300
I worked five years at Simon and Scott.
我在西门斯科特公司干了五年