- 321
Maybe I will have some more of that, uh, potato stuff.
也许我该再吃点土豆什么的
- 322
He actually said those things, with her sitting right there?
他真的那样说吗 当着她的面
- 323
It was really nasty, and he wouldn't shut up, either.
真恶心 而且他还不肯闭嘴
- 324
I can't believe you said we'd play tennis.
你居然还约了和他们一起打网球
- 325
That was before I knew he was a jerk. She was great.
当时我哪知道他那么混蛋 她人不错
- 326
Look what she taught me.
瞧瞧她教了我什么
- 327
It means "I love you."
意思是"我爱你"
- 328
Yeah, that's great. What am I gonna do?
很棒 我该怎么办呢
- 329
- What do you mean? - Obviously she needs to be told.
-你什么意思 -显然她需要知道真相
- 330
No, no, no, she doesn't. This is between Dennis and Alisa.
不 她不需要 这是他俩之间的事
- 331
How can I ignore this?
我怎能坐视不管
- 332
And I quote, "It's not like she can hear."
那叫什么话 "反正她也听不见"
- 333
Lynette, you're starting to ramp up
勒奈特 这件事
- 334
into that whole meddling thing you do.
你有点管得太宽了
- 335
- Excuse me? - Let me just handle it.
-什么 -让我来吧
- 336
Let's avoid a big thing.
别把事闹大
- 337
Are you saying I can't be tactful?
你是说我处理不好吗
- 338
If he says something at tennis,
要是我们打网球时他又说那种话
- 339
I will take him aside,
我会把他拉到一边
- 340
man to man, and say, "that's not cool."
坦率地告诉他 那样不好