- 381
Well, you know.
好吧
- 382
Technically, I don't need your permission.
严格来说 我根本不需要你的准许
- 383
You know, I so much wanna like you,
我真的很想喜欢你
- 384
but you just won't let me.
可你偏不让我这么做
- 385
Edie...
伊迪
- 386
Susan, you know...I try. I try to look past your flaws.
苏珊 我试着忽略你的缺点
- 387
Your klutziness. That... that...
你的笨拙 还有那...
- 388
...faux vulnerability. Your hair.
故作柔弱的姿态 还有你的头发
- 389
But you look for ways to push my buttons.
可你却总能找到方法来惹火我
- 390
He just wants to buy me a burrito.
他只是想请我吃玉米煎饼
- 391
Susan, please. Let me like you.
苏珊 拜托你 别让我讨厌你
- 392
Ok. I won't go out with him.
好吧 我不和他出去了
- 393
I mean, obviously, you have feelings for him.
显然你对他有好感
- 394
No, I don't. I really don't.
不 我没有 真没有
- 395
So what, then?
那这算什么
- 396
If you can't have him, nobody can?
如果你不能和他一起 别人也不能吗
- 397
See? Now you're thinking like a friend.
对嘛 这才是朋友该有的想法
- 398
What a voice.
听听这歌声
- 399
You have to hand it to the Catholics.
这种事一定要交给天主教来做
- 400
They do grief better than anyone.
他们的默哀仪式比谁都做得好