- 401
How much did that horse and buggy set us back?
那匹马和那辆车多少钱
- 402
- Do you mind? - Being poor? A little.
-你有意见吗 -变穷 有意见
- 403
Eyes front, padre.
牧师 看前面
- 404
I can't believe Edie.
伊迪也太不可理喻了
- 405
She doesn't have dibs on every man on the planet.
又不是世上所有的男人都归她所有
- 406
If I wanna go out with Bill, I should be able to.
如果我想和比尔约会 我就应该去
- 407
- I thought you weren't even into him. - Neither is she.
-我以为你根本就不喜欢他 -她也是
- 408
If she's not into him, why can't I not be into him?
如果她不喜欢他 为什么不准我喜欢他
- 409
I'm gonna mourn now.
我现在要默哀了
- 410
What's going on?
怎么了
- 411
- Why are we slowing down? - Because we're almost there.
-怎么慢下来了 -因为我们快到了
- 412
What is that?!
那是什么东西
- 413
The family who owned it
原来的主人
- 414
couldn't afford the maintenance payment.
付不起保养费
- 415
I got an amazing deal.
我拿了很高的折扣
- 416
A crypt? You bought your mother a crypt?!
土窖 你竟然给你妈买了个土窖
- 417
Quiet! You're making a scene.
小声点 别丢人现眼
- 418
Oh, that's it. I cannot be a part of this.
够了 我才不要去参加这样的葬礼
- 419
- I can't do it. - Gabrielle!
-我做不到 -加布丽尔
- 420
Stop acting like a child!
别孩子气了