- 501
So you'll know who to call in case the roof leaks,
万一屋顶漏水或者跳电了
- 502
or the power goes out...
你就知道该打给谁
- 503
Why?
为什么这么做
- 504
I'm taking the plea bargain.
我决定接受认罪协议
- 505
So you can keep the house.
这样你就有屋顶遮风挡雨了
- 506
When I buried my mother, I did it with respect,
出于对我母亲的尊重 我将她风光大葬
- 507
and I don't regret a single penny.
我并不后悔我付出去的一分一毛
- 508
But I got us into the position we are in
但是 是我让咱们陷入这两难的境地
- 509
and the moment I did,
当我犯罪的那一刻起
- 510
I stopped respecting you.
我就不再尊重你了
- 511
- And that's not right. - You're so brave.
-而且这么做是不对的 -你好勇敢
- 512
It's not without strings.
我这么做 是有条件的
- 513
I need you to promise
我要你向我保证
- 514
you're gonna be here when I get out.
我出狱之后 你还会在我身边
- 515
That's a ridiculous thing to say.
你这是什么话
- 516
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去
- 517
And I need you to promise
我还要你保证
- 518
that you'll be faithful while I'm gone.
在我服刑期间 你必须对我忠诚
- 519
Yeah. Of course.
那当然了
- 520
Gabrielle, I'm no fool.
加布丽尔 我不是傻瓜