- 541
There's this place called Camp Hennessey.
有个叫赫尼西的训练营
- 542
It's designed for teenagers like
是专为像你这种迷途的
- 543
yourself who've lost their way.
青少年设计的
- 544
You gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
- 545
They emphasize discipline and responsibility,
他们注重行为管制和责任承担
- 546
two things you're sorely in need of.
两样你非常需要的东西
- 547
You'll only be there more than a few weeks.
你只需要在那呆几个星期
- 548
You can stop this now.
别再说了
- 549
I'm not going to a stupid camp for juvenile delinquents.
我不去这种少年犯才去的愚蠢训练营
- 550
We're ready.
我们好了
- 551
Sorry, honey, you don't have a choice.
亲爱的 对不起 你没得选
- 552
- Get your hands off of me! - Take it easy!
-放开我 -放轻松
- 553
Andrew, Andrew, it's no use fighting.
安德鲁 别白费力气了
- 554
These gentlemen will help you dress
这两位先生会帮你穿好衣服
- 555
and drive you to the camp.
然后送你去集中营
- 556
- We can take it from here. - Wait, wait!
-接下来就交给我们吧 -等等
- 557
Mom, wait! Please, I'm sorry...
妈妈 等等 求你 我知错了
- 558
Honey, it's gonna be ok, I promise.
亲爱的 我保证一切都会没事的
- 559
- This was your idea. - Why, you...!
-这肯定是你的主意 -你...
- 560
Stop it.
别这样