- 601
I just wanted to help.
我不过想帮忙
- 602
Why? Why did you want to help?
为什么 你有什么目的
- 603
- Well, because... - Oh, because I was deaf?
-因为 -因为我是个聋子吗
- 604
No. Because your husband was being a total jerk.
不 因为你丈夫完全是个混蛋
- 605
And you've just gotta come in on your white horse
所以你就骑着白马
- 606
and come to the rescue.
来拯救我了吗
- 607
Well, guess what? I didn't need to be rescued. Got that?
真不巧 我不需要救世主 明白吗
- 608
I didn't need to be rescued.
不需要
- 609
Bitch.
贱人
- 610
Uh, she said...
她说
- 611
Yes, thank you. I know what she just said.
谢谢 我听见了
- 612
One minute we're making out in his truck, and next thing I know
前一秒我俩还在车里打得火热
- 613
we're at the hospital and the doctor's digging a bullet out of him.
下一秒就有个医生在帮他拔子弹
- 614
It's just that when I started dating Mike,
我和麦克刚约会的时候
- 615
he seemed like such a normal guy, you know?
他就跟普通人没两样
- 616
They always do. You wanna get some nachos?
男人都会伪装 来点玉米饼吗
- 617
I mean obviously, I am not going to read the letter.
我肯定不会去看信的
- 618
At some point, you've just gotta let it go, right?
因为我得想开点 对吗
- 619
Right.
对
- 620
Mind if we leave off the jalapenos?
我们不放胡椒行吗