- 661
and couldn't resist getting in there.
还偏偏要去做
- 662
Ok, Mr-let's-just-have-fun- because-I'm-the-casual-contractor-man,
好啊 花花公子 不是想玩玩吗
- 663
you chased me, so own it, my friend.
是你追的我 所以认了吧 朋友
- 664
You didn't get that tire fixed, did you?
你根本没修轮胎 是吧
- 665
I was meaning to.
我本来要修的
- 666
I guess I do invite the drama in.
看来我真是罪魁祸首
- 667
Just a little.
某种程度上
- 668
Tom, am I a bad person?
汤姆 我是坏人吗
- 669
No. Why would you say that?
不是啊 干嘛这么说
- 670
I don't know. I guess I just have it in my head
我也说不好 只是在我的观念里
- 671
that only bad people break up marriages
只有坏人才破坏人家的婚姻
- 672
and offend the handicapped.
同时还冒犯弱势群体
- 673
- I did try to warn you. - You did.
-我警告过你的 -是啊
- 674
Why do I do it?
我干嘛做这傻事
- 675
This compulsion to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.
真是太自不量力了
- 676
Honey, you were just looking out for your friend.
亲爱的 你只是想帮她
- 677
A lot of good it did her.
确实帮了她不少
- 678
At least you tried. I admire you for that.
至少你尽力了 这点让我佩服
- 679
Oh, please.
算了
- 680
Hey, I'm the guy who let Dennis bad-mouth his wife
都是因为我不愿意吵架