- 681
because I was afraid of making a scene.
才纵容丹尼斯说他老婆的坏话
- 682
You knew it was wrong and you let him have it.
你觉得那样不对 就给了他点颜色看看
- 683
That's me. I'm never afraid to create a scene.
我就是这样 总是自找麻烦
- 684
Hey, honey, look. My point is,
亲爱的 我想说
- 685
you have a strong sense of what is right
你的正义感很强
- 686
and you're not afraid to act on it.
总是路见不平 拔刀相助
- 687
And I admire you for that.
我很佩服你这点
- 688
You know what I admire you for?
你知道我佩服你什么吗
- 689
You find a way to compliment me when
你总换着花样来安慰我
- 690
you could say, "I told you so."
尽管你可以说 "我早告诉你了"
- 691
You just signed "I told you so," didn't you?
这是"我早告诉你了”的手语 对吧
- 692
You'll never prove it.
不告诉你
- 693
Thanks for coming in, Mrs. Solis.
感谢你能来 索利斯夫人
- 694
I believe you've met nurse Hisel?
你见过海瑟护士了吧
- 695
Yes. Hello. Again.
是啊 高兴再见到你
- 696
Nurse Hisel became quite attached to your mother-in-law.
海瑟护士和你婆婆有某种特殊的联系
- 697
That's why I asked her to be here for this.
所以我把她也叫来了
- 698
First, I want you to understand that
首先 我想澄清一点
- 699
we consider our commitment to our patients a sacred trust.
我们一直信守对病人的承诺
- 700
Ok.
好的