- 251
- I left Morty. - What?! Why?
-我离开莫蒂了 -什么 为什么
- 252
Because he shoved me.
因为他推了我
- 253
Morty? No!
莫蒂 不可能
- 254
You think I'm lying? Fine!
你以为我在撒谎吗 拜托
- 255
- Why would he shove you? - Because I confronted him.
-他为什么要推你 -因为我对他直说了
- 256
About how much time he's spending
他在那该死的煎饼店
- 257
at that damned pancake restaurant.
花了太多时间
- 258
If that's where he's really been.
假设他真在那的话
- 259
Oh, you can't be serious. Morty?
你一定是在开玩笑 莫蒂
- 260
You think men his age don't have needs?
你以为他这个年龄的男人就没需求吗
- 261
You should see the waitresses he hires.
你真该看看他雇的女招待
- 262
Every year, they get younger and younger.
一年比一年年轻
- 263
Maybe you just feel that way because
你那么想也许只是因为
- 264
every year you get older and older.
你一年比一年老
- 265
- That's a horrible thing to say. - I'm sorry.
-你怎么能这么说 -对不起
- 266
- I'm not that old. - I said I was sorry.
-我没那么老 -我说了对不起
- 267
People think we're sisters.
人家还以为咱俩是姐妹
- 268
That's 'cause you tell them that.
那是因为你对他们这么说
- 269
One time. You've gotta let go of that.
就一次 你得忽略那次
- 270
Ok, look. I am just saying
瞧 我想说的是