- 311
...you get nothing.
你就什么也得不到
- 312
You don't trust me?
你不信任我
- 313
- I'm afraid not. - Well, that's too bad.
-恐怕是这样 -那可真糟
- 314
Because I'm not signing that piece of paper.
因为我不会签
- 315
You're a very beautiful woman, Gabrielle.
你是个很美的女人 加布丽尔
- 316
But... you're not very bright.
不过 你不够聪明
- 317
If you don't sign it,
如果你不签
- 318
I'll pull the plug on the settlement agreement, divorce you,
我就会取消和解协议 跟你离婚
- 319
and then you get what amounts to
然后你就会分到
- 320
about 50% of our current savings,
我们目前存款的一半
- 321
which is basically nothing.
金额几乎为零
- 322
So what do you expect to happen right now, Carlos?
那你现在想怎样 卡洛斯
- 323
I'll sign the paper and jump right back into your arms?
我会签了协议然后跳进你怀里吗
- 324
It doesn't mean that I don't love you.
那不意味着我不爱你
- 325
You know I think you're the perfect woman.
你知道在我心目中你有多么完美
- 326
Oh, but I'm not. I have flaws.
但我并不完美 我有缺点
- 327
Flaws?
缺点
- 328
I'll give you an example.
给你举个例吧
- 329
Remember the time when you were in jail
还记得上次你在监狱时
- 330
and you told me about your secret compartment
告诉我的秘密隔间