- 331
and you told me to burn the papers that I found in there?
你还让我把里面的文件都烧了吗
- 332
Well, me being pretty and therefore stupid,
因为我胸大无脑
- 333
I forgot.
我给忘了
- 334
You didn't burn the papers.
你没烧那些文件
- 335
Worse. I read them.
更糟 我还看了那些文件
- 336
- Ok, ok... - You have some nerve talking to me about trust
-好 -还有脸跟我谈什么信任
- 337
when you have a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands!
你在开曼群岛开了个秘密账户
- 338
- That was a safety net for both of us. - I'll bet.
-那是我为咱俩准备的安全网 -我敢打赌
- 339
- Have you told anyone about this? - No, but I could.
-你没跟别人说起过吧 -没有 但我能
- 340
Isn't that why the prosecution
那是不是控方
- 341
didn't have a case against you?
没法起诉你的原因
- 342
They couldn't find the profits you made.
他们查不到你赚的钱在哪
- 343
So if I were you, I wouldn't mention the words
所以如果我是你 我会绝口不提
- 344
divorce, trust, or post-nup ever again.
离婚 信任 婚后协议什么的
- 345
You don't wanna piss me off.
你别惹我
- 346
I know, baby. It hurts to lose.
我明白 宝贝 失去是痛苦的
- 347
Ante up.
预付
- 348
Well, look at me!
看看我
- 349
Finally in on one of your legendary poker parties.
终于参加了传说中的扑克聚会
- 350
Susan's always telling me how much fun you have.
苏珊老是跟我说你们玩得多么开心