- 351
The rules are simple. We play for cash,
规则很简单 我们赌现金
- 352
the dealer picks the game,
庄家选择游戏
- 353
and unsubstantiated gossip is encouraged.
然后就开始无边无际的闲聊
- 354
Bree, thanks again for watching my boys.
布里 再次感谢你帮忙照看我的孩子
- 355
They weren't too much to handle?
他们是不是很难管
- 356
We had a wonderful time.
我们过得很开心
- 357
Although I think Porter had a little less fun.
不过 波特可能不太开心
- 358
Ok, I'll bet.
好了 我下注了
- 359
So, Sophie,
苏菲
- 360
Susan says you're going to the Spa tomorrow.
听苏珊说你俩明天要去做水疗
- 361
Is it an all-day thing?
是一整天的吗
- 362
What do you mean, Porter had less fun?
波特玩得不尽兴是什么意思
- 363
I'll raise.
我加注
- 364
He misbehaved, so I had to punish him.
他不听话 所以我惩罚了他
- 365
Yes, Susan is treating me to an entire day of...
没错 苏珊说要带我去享受一整天
- 366
When you say punishment, what exactly are we talking about?
你所谓的惩罚 具体指什么
- 367
Oh, I had to spank him.
我打了他的屁股
- 368
Ok, I will re-raise.
好了 我也要加注
- 369
You spanked my son?
你居然打我儿子的屁股
- 370
Las Brisas Spa.
微风水疗馆