- 371
Yup, that's where we're going.
我们就是要去那里
- 372
Lynette, is there a problem?
这有什么问题吗 勒奈特
- 373
Tom and I don't believe in hitting our kids.
汤姆和我从不打小孩
- 374
Sorry, I didn't know.
抱歉 我真的不知道
- 375
It won't happen again.
不会再发生了
- 376
Of course, I'm somewhat surprised you don't spank them.
不过你居然都不打他们 让我很吃惊
- 377
Everybody knows they're a little bit...
大家都知道 小孩子有时会
- 378
out of control.
过于顽皮
- 379
Wow, I am dragging today.
我今天好累啊
- 380
Shall we put on another pot of coffee?
我们再煮一壶咖啡吧
- 381
Yeah, I'll do it.
我去就行了
- 382
I'll... I'll fold.
我不跟
- 383
Yeah, you're right, Bree.
没错 布里
- 384
I've got a lot to learn about parenting.
在教育孩子的问题上我还有很多要学
- 385
I feel so blessed to be getting sage advice
能从你这样贤惠的母亲身上
- 386
from an impeccable mother like you.
学到东西 我感到很荣幸
- 387
Your kids turned out perfect, if you don't count Andrew.
除了安德鲁 你的孩子都很完美
- 388
Where is he, again?
他到底去哪了
- 389
Some kind of a boot camp for juvenile delinquents?
不会是在少年犯劳教所吧
- 390
Ok, girls.
好了 姑娘们