- 391
I never said I was perfect.
我从来没说过我是完美的
- 392
Honey, nobody's blaming you.
亲爱的 没有人责怪你
- 393
The hell I'm not.
我就是在责怪她
- 394
Lynette...
勒奈特
- 395
If you will excuse me.
不好意思 失陪了
- 396
Lynette, will you go after her?
勒奈特你不去追她回来吗
- 397
She spanked my son.
她打我儿子
- 398
I'm not apologizing.
我不会去道歉的
- 399
Usually, poker is more fun than this.
平时玩扑克比今天有意思多了
- 400
So help me, if you don't back me up on this, I will lose it.
如果你不站在我这边 我肯定会输的
- 401
Yes, Bree shouldn't have spanked Porter.
没错 布里不应该打波特
- 402
But it's not like she hurt him.
但是她并没有伤害他
- 403
That is not the point.
那不是重点
- 404
You don't spank other people's children.
要是你肯定不会打别人家的小孩
- 405
He was misbehaving. She had to do something.
他不听话 她总得做点什么
- 406
But make no mistake, she definitely crossed the line.
可她确实做得有点过分
- 407
Damn right.
她太过分了
- 408
She could've tried something else, like a time-out,
她怎么不试试别的方法 比如暂停游戏
- 409
or she could've simply threatened to spank him.
或者只是威胁说要打他
- 410
Yeah, 'cause that works out so well when we do it.
是啊 我们用这招就挺管用