- 451
You wanna know what else I remember?
知道我还记得什么吗
- 452
How lovely your original name was.
你以前的名字是那么可爱
- 453
Dana?
是丹娜吗
- 454
Isn't this nice?
真是太好了
- 455
Just the two of us girls hanging out,
就我们两个女生
- 456
getting pretty.
一起变得美美的
- 457
- Oh, thank you. - My pleasure.
-都得感谢你 -很荣幸
- 458
So, I was thinking maybe you should call Morty.
我觉得你应该给莫蒂打个电话
- 459
You know, get started working things out?
总得慢慢化解矛盾吧
- 460
Why work things out with a man who abuses me?
我为什么要跟虐待我的男人复合
- 461
You don't have to gasp. My mother exaggerates.
别惊讶 我母亲说话比较夸张
- 462
She won't be happy till I have bruises.
我不被打到淤青她是不会甘心的
- 463
Um, can we just focus? What I want to know is,
别跑题好吗 我是想知道
- 464
have you thought about
你有没有认真想过
- 465
what's going to happen if you don't go back to Morty?
要是你不回莫蒂身边会怎样
- 466
What do you mean?
你指是什么
- 467
Well, you don't have a place to live,
你没地方住
- 468
you don't like to work,
不想去工作
- 469
you didn't want to marry Morty
又不肯嫁给莫蒂
- 470
so he doesn't have to pay you alimony.
那么他不就必给你生活费