- 631
And that's gonna kill him.
那会气死他的
- 632
And tonight, just... whatever you do,
今夜 怎么都行
- 633
don't call me beautiful.
唯独别夸我漂亮
- 634
Oh, Morty, look who's here.
莫蒂 看看谁来了
- 635
Hey, Millie. Hi, Morty.
米莉 莫蒂
- 636
Susie, what brings you here?
苏珊 什么风把你吹来了
- 637
Mom. I brought her over.
我妈 我把她带来了
- 638
What's she doing out there?
她在外面待着干什么
- 639
She says she won't come in until you apologize to her.
她说你不出去和她道歉的话 她就不进来
- 640
- For what? - For shoving her.
-为什么道歉 -因为你推她
- 641
I only shoved her because she wouldn't stop hitting me.
她不停打我 我才推她的
- 642
Why was she hitting you?
她为什么要打你
- 643
I threw a... I threw a book at her.
我朝她 扔了本书
- 644
- Morty! - It was a paperback.
-莫蒂 -只是本平装书
- 645
- Well, even so! - At least I missed.
-就算这样 -而且我没打中
- 646
I mean, she... she hit me square in the gut.
而她直接对着我肚子打
- 647
- Wanna see the bruise? - That's ok. That's ok.
-你要看看淤青吗 -不 不用了
- 648
- It really hurt. - Yeah, I understand.
-很疼的 -我懂
- 649
So...
那么
- 650
Could you, uh, just go out and apologize?
你能不能就出去道个歉