- 691
- And I'll have to step up. - I suppose that's true.
-然后我就得接手 -没错
- 692
I think it's nature's little joke,
我觉得这是老天开的玩笑
- 693
that children ultimately end up parenting their parents.
孩子最终得反过来抚养父母
- 694
Well, when that day comes, I'll be ready.
等那一天来临的时候 我会全力以赴
- 695
Honey, you'd better get out there.
宝贝 你最好出去看看
- 696
Stop it! Aaagh!
住手
- 697
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
- 698
Porter says he can't catch me!
波特说他抓不住我
- 699
Look, I just wanted to apologize...
我想要向你道歉
- 700
Lynette, don't.
勒奈特 不需要
- 701
The fact that you just crossed that street
你从对面走过来
- 702
means the world to me.
对我来说就足够了
- 703
And if anyone here should apologize, it's me.
如果有人需要道歉的话 那该是我
- 704
Thank you.
谢谢
- 705
Looks like Tom's got the mob under control.
看样子汤姆制住这群臭小子了
- 706
Wanna have some coffee, sit around,
想不想过来喝杯咖啡 坐坐
- 707
bitch about our kids...?
为孩子的事儿发发牢骚
- 708
- I would love to. - Ok.
-我乐意之至 -那好
- 709
Children come into the world with their own agendas.
孩子带着各自的使命来到这个世界
- 710
Some to brighten our days.
有的为了点亮了我们生活