- 21
with two adorable twin daughters.
那家人有一对迷人的双胞胎女儿
- 22
The families would form an everlasting friendship,
两家将会因他们的双胞胎儿女
- 23
culminating in their daughters marrying her sons
共结连理而结下永久的情谊
- 24
at an elaborate wedding
而那个精致的婚礼
- 25
the scavos wouldn't have to pay for.
斯加沃家甚至不必花费分文
- 26
Yes, Lynette enjoyed her little daydream.
是的 勒奈特享受着她的小白日梦
- 27
But Mrs. Mccluskey always had a way
但麦克卢斯基太太总有办法
- 28
of pulling her back to reality.
把她拉回现实
- 29
Why are you stealing my garbage cans?
你为什么偷走我的垃圾筒
- 30
Garbage pickup was two days ago,
垃圾两天前就被收走了
- 31
and these cans have been on the street ever since.
这些筒从那时起就一直在街上摆着
- 32
I just assumed you didn't want them anymore.
我只是猜你不想要它们了
- 33
Oh, that's very cute.
那真是很有趣
- 34
That's great. Here, give them here.
很棒 来 把它们给我
- 35
It's bad enough we got to look at that god-awful color you painted the house.
光看着你那恶心的房子颜色就够难受的了
- 36
We shouldn't have to stare at your cans for days on end.
我们更不该整天盯着你的垃圾筒看
- 37
You want to talk about good neighbor etiquette?
你想谈谈和睦邻里的礼节是吗
- 38
How about you hire a gardener to
那你雇个园丁好好打理一下
- 39
take care of that jungle you call a lawn?
你那个号称草坪的乱树林怎么样
- 40
I am on a fixed income.
我收入有限