- 101
We made our decision, let's stick to it.
我们已经做了选择 让我们坚持下去
- 102
Let's say we leave him here three more weeks.
我们就让他再在这里呆三周吧
- 103
What's the worst that could happen?
再坏还能怎么样
- 104
Our son just told us that he might be gay.
我们的儿子刚刚告诉我们他可能是同性恋
- 105
There are 200 other boys in this camp.
这个营地里还有200个男孩
- 106
I could explain to you what might
我可以给你解释把他留下
- 107
happen if we left him here.
可能会发生的事情
- 108
But I am a lady and I don't use that kind of language.
但我是个淑女 我不会那样说那种话
- 109
You know, I bet we're worrying ourselves sick over nothing.
我打赌我们就是在瞎操心
- 110
This is probably just a phase.
这可能就是阶段性的
- 111
We'll get him into Christian counseling
我们会把他送到基督教心理咨询处
- 112
so it won't become a lifestyle.
这样他就不会一生如此了
- 113
Whatever's going on with him,
不管他怎么样
- 114
he's still our son and we love him.
他都是我们的儿子 我们都会爱他
- 115
Why would you say that to me?
你为什么跟我说这些
- 116
Because it's obvious
因为很明显
- 117
how freaked out you are by the whole gay thing.
这个同性恋事件把你吓坏了
- 118
I may be freaked out
我可能是被吓坏了
- 119
but that doesn't change how I feel about him.
但那不会改变我对他的感情
- 120
I'm just saying be cool.
我只是说 冷静点