- 161
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
- 162
It's stunning, thank you.
这很美 谢谢你
- 163
I'd invite you in, but...
我本该请你进屋的 不过
- 164
I wanna tell you what my doctor said.
我想告诉你我医生是怎么说的
- 165
Seems that arthritis is the least of my problems.
看起来关节炎仅仅是我最小的问题
- 166
See, I had this skin tag,
你看 我有个皮赘
- 167
or what I thought was a skin tag,
或者我以为它是个皮赘
- 168
but it turns out it might be more serious.
但它其实更危险
- 169
What do you think you're doing?
你觉得你在干什么
- 170
Please, I can't sleep in the den anymore.
拜托 我不能再继续睡书房了
- 171
I need to sleep in a bed.
我需要在床上睡觉
- 172
You might wanna try a motel,
你或许该试试汽车旅馆
- 173
because you're not coming back in here.
因为你再也不能回到这里了
- 174
How many times have I got to say I'm sorry?
我还要说多少次对不起
- 175
Obviously a few more.
很明显还不够
- 176
I'm not proud of what I did.
我对我做的事很抱歉
- 177
I admit, I was way out of line.
我承认我做的太过分了
- 178
You want back in this bed?
你想回到这张床上吗
- 179
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
- 180
- I'm not tearing up the post-nup. - Why not?!
-我不会撕掉婚后协议的 -为什么不