- 201
No, no, keep going.
不 不 继续
- 202
So what's up?
出什么事了
- 203
I'm unhappy. With Carlos and my marriage...
我不幸福 卡洛斯和我的婚姻
- 204
I feel like I don't have options, it's driving me crazy.
我感觉别无选择 这让我很抓狂
- 205
Every time something went south in my life,
以往每一次事情变糟时
- 206
I always had a plan b.
我总是有条后路
- 207
Now, I feel like I have nothing.
现在 我感觉我山穷水尽了
- 208
What about me? Can't I be your plan b?
我怎么样 我可不可以成为你的后路
- 209
Damn it, John. What is our new rule?
算了吧 约翰 我们的新规矩是什么
- 210
Stop pretending we have a future.
不再假装我们有未来
- 211
- Thank you. - Can't you just walk out?
-谢谢 -你不能一走了之吗
- 212
No. If I leave,
不 如果我离开
- 213
then I'll be broke and that's awful.
我会破产 那太可怕了
- 214
If I stay, he's in control and that's horrifying.
如果我留下 他会掌控一切 那更恐怖
- 215
And he cut up all my credit cards,
他断掉了我所有信用卡
- 216
which means I'm married to him and unable to shop.
这意味着我跟他结婚了 却不能去购物
- 217
Which is probably the worst of all possible worlds.
这很可能是最糟的状况了
- 218
- I'm sorry. - I'll figure something out.
-真为你难过 -我会想到办法的
- 219
I'm not much fun today. I'm gonna go.
我今天没什么兴致 我要走了
- 220
Wait.
等等