- 241
I brought you some avocados.
我带来些牛油果给你
- 242
I've a tree but I hate 'em.
我有棵牛油果树不过我不喜欢牛油果
- 243
Your family seems like the kind that would eat guacamole.
我想你们家会喜欢牛油果色拉酱
- 244
Oh, Mrs. Mccluskey, thank you. That is very nice.
麦克卢斯基夫人 谢谢 你真好
- 245
So let's make up a batch.
那我们一起动手做吧
- 246
Oh, um... Now's not a good time.
现在不方便
- 247
I'm on my way out, I have a ton of errands.
我正要出去 还有好多事要做呢
- 248
That's great, because my car's on the fritz
那太棒了 我的车送去修了
- 249
and I could hitch a ride. I need to drop by the pharmacy.
我正好搭你的车 我要去药房
- 250
No, I can't.
不 我没空
- 251
I'm sorry, but I have a lot of things to do.
对不起 不过我的事真的很多
- 252
Maybe you could take me later. I could drop by tomorrow.
或者你可以晚点再搭我 我明天再来
- 253
Mrs. Mccluskey, I'm not gonna have any time tomorrow.
麦克卢斯基夫人 我明天根本没空
- 254
Interesting you can't spend two minutes with me
真是有趣 你连两分钟都不能跟我多待
- 255
but you have no trouble taking my Tiffany lamp.
但你收下我的蒂凡尼灯时却毫不犹豫
- 256
Oh, for god's sakes!
天哪 看在上帝面上
- 257
Here. You should take this back. I...
行 你把它拿回去吧 我
- 258
I don't have a place for it.
我没地方放
- 259
That was my thank you for saving my life.
那是我对你的救命之恩的回报
- 260
I know, and it was a beautiful gesture, really.
我知道 你这么做的确很得体 真的