- 341
- Well, did you order already? - I ate already.
-你已经点菜了吗 -我已经吃了
- 342
Look, the credit card company called my mom.
信用卡公司给我妈打电话了
- 343
I mean, they said there was unusual activity on my card.
他们说我的卡有异常消费
- 344
- I bought shoes! - Well, I didn't know that.
-我买了鞋 -我不知道那事
- 345
And then my mom started asking all these questions
接着我妈开始刨根问底
- 346
so I just blurted out it was stolen and she canceled it.
于是我顺口说卡被偷了 她就注销了它
- 347
Why would they call your parents? It's your account.
他们干嘛给你父母打电话 这是你的账户
- 348
They co-sign for it.
他们是共同担保人
- 349
Look, if you just explain to the waiter...
要不你试试跟侍者解释
- 350
What?! My card was canceled by my lover's mommy?
怎么解释 我的卡被情人的妈妈注销了
- 351
What other options do you have?
你还有其他选择吗
- 352
Unless you return the shoes and get the money back?
除非你把鞋退了拿回钱
- 353
Return the shoes?!
把鞋退了
- 354
I can't talk to you when you're being hysterical.
你简直是发神经 没法跟你谈
- 355
So, ma'am, what would you like to do about the bill?
那么 太太 您打算怎么付账
- 356
Afternoon, I've got a package
下午好 有个包裹
- 357
for your neighbor, Karen Mccluskey.
是您邻居凯伦·麦克卢斯基的
- 358
Mind signing?
帮她签收一下好吗
- 359
Well, isn't she home? She usually never goes anywhere.
她不在家吗 通常她都在的
- 360
No one answered.
没人应门