- 381
- This is gonna be a disaster. - It'll be fine.
-这将是场灾难 -一切会很顺利
- 382
Andrew! Honey, hurry up, dinner's ready!
安德鲁 宝贝 快点 晚餐准备好了
- 383
It's like we're setting a trap for him.
咱俩好像在给他下圈套
- 384
It's for his own good. You'll see.
全是为他好 看着吧
- 385
Smells good. What are we having?
闻着不错 今晚吃什么啊
- 386
I'm making home-made bratwurst with sweet and sour cabbage.
我在做私房香肠配酸菜
- 387
It's a recipe I found in an old german cookbook.
从传统德国烹饪书里找到的菜谱
- 388
I'll get the door. Honey, why don't you pour the wine?
我去开门 亲爱的 把酒倒上吧
- 389
- Isn't Danielle spending the night at Wendy's? - I believe she is.
-丹妮尔不是在温迪家过夜吗 -对啊
- 390
Well, then, why did mom set the table for four places?
那妈妈怎么摆了四个人的餐具
- 391
I asked, who's coming for dinner?
我问谁要来吃饭
- 392
Andrew, you remember reverend Sikes, don't you?
安德鲁 你记得赛克斯神父吧
- 393
Oh, come on.
拜托了
- 394
Reverend, why don't you have a seat and I will get some refreshments.
神父 您先坐坐 我去拿点喝的
- 395
So... Andrew... It's been a long time.
安德鲁 好久不见啦
- 396
Yes. Yes, it has.
是啊 是啊
- 397
Would you like some water? I have flat or bubbly?
来点水吗 普通的还是气泡型的
- 398
Oh, bubbly, please.
气泡型的 谢谢
- 399
So...
那么
- 400
Your mother tells me
你妈妈跟我说