- 461
Mom, I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood to hang out these days.
妈 抱歉 我最近没心情约会
- 462
Susie, sweetie, please.
苏珊 小可爱 去吧
- 463
I can't cancel now.
我不能现在取消啊
- 464
Of course you can. Just call them up and tell them not to come over.
你当然能 打个电话让他们别来了
- 465
- Tim. - Hi, Suz. This is my buddy, Lamont.
-蒂姆 -苏 这是我兄弟拉蒙特
- 466
I brought peppermint schnapps.
我带了薄荷酒
- 467
I'm sure she's fine.
她肯定没事
- 468
She never leaves her mail sitting out there.
她从来不会把邮件放在外面不管
- 469
I mean, how many times has she thrown ours away
而且就因为没有及时去取
- 470
because we didn't pick it up the second it came?
我们的信都不知道被她扔了多少回了
- 471
That would be five.
五回了
- 472
I don't know, Tom, I think something's happened to her.
汤姆 我觉得她出事了
- 473
Ok, so go check on her.
好吧 那过去看看
- 474
But if I'm wrong,
可我要是猜错了
- 475
I'm sucked into
就得听她
- 476
a two-hour conversation about bunions.
唠叨俩小时的拇囊炎
- 477
- Don't go check. - Six months from now,
-别去了 -那要是六个月以后
- 478
when they find her mummified corpse at the bottom of the basement stairs,
有人发现她的干尸横在地下室楼梯口
- 479
What do I tell the kids?
我怎么跟孩子们说
- 480
"Oh, yeah, I let Mrs. Mccluskey die."
是啊 我对麦克卢斯基太太见死不救