- 501
I also forgot I have options. A whole bunch of 'em.
我也忘了我还有大把大把的选择
- 502
What are you talking about?
你这是说什么呢
- 503
I don't need your credit cards. Carlos.
我不需要你的信用卡 卡洛斯
- 504
I don't need your money.
不需要你的钱
- 505
But if our marriage is going to work,
但为了维系我们的婚姻
- 506
I need your respect.
我需要你的尊重
- 507
I'm not ripping up the post-nup.
我不会撕毁婚后协议的
- 508
Yes, you are.
不行 你就得撕
- 509
Because if you don't,
因为要是你不撕
- 510
I'm gonna put on my new shoes and walk out the door.
我就穿上新鞋离家出走
- 511
Are you threatening me?
你这是威胁我吗
- 512
No, i'm just pointing something out.
不是 我只是阐述事实
- 513
I'm a pretty girl.
我是个可爱的女孩
- 514
And pretty girls are never lonely.
可爱的女孩从不乏追求者
- 515
Stop! I'm really ticklish!
停 我怕痒
- 516
So, uh, children's books, right?
你写儿童书 对吧
- 517
Don't, don't. That tickles!
别弄了 太痒啦
- 518
I hope you know how lucky you are.
我希望你知道自己多幸运
- 519
Not everyone gets to realize their bliss.
不是每个人都这么有福气
- 520
Yeah, it... It can be rewarding.
是啊 算我的福气了