- 541
You've been married four times.
你结过四次婚
- 542
Yes, but twice to the same guy.
是啊 但有两次是和同一个人
- 543
- Mother... - Susie, please, you're embarrassing me.
-妈 -苏珊 别让我难堪
- 544
- I'm embarrassing you? - Yes. And I've had it!
-我让你难堪 -就是 我受够了
- 545
All night long, I've been trying to
我整晚都在想办法
- 546
get you to stop being so crabby.
让你别那么固执
- 547
And you refuse to let me help.
但你根本无视我的帮助
- 548
Oh, and your idea of helping is letting Tim just grope you?
你觉得让蒂姆摸你就是帮我吗
- 549
Hey, you shouldn't talk to your mother like that,
你不该和你妈这么说话
- 550
she's a fine lady...
她可是个淑女
- 551
Tim, could you just stay out of it?
蒂姆 请你别插嘴
- 552
Yeah, mind your own business.
是啊 管好你自己吧
- 553
What's your problem, pal?
有你什么事 兄弟
- 554
Dude you were feelin' up her mother.
老兄 你刚才对他妈动手动脚的
- 555
It pissed me off, too. C'mon, Susie, let's go back inside.
我都觉得恶心了 苏珊 我们进屋说
- 556
Let's go back inside? Lamont, give it up.
进屋说 拉蒙特 算了吧
- 557
You're not getting any.
你没戏的
- 558
Why are you being this way?
你干嘛这样
- 559
I'm just trying to lighten things up.
我不过在调节气氛
- 560
Stop acting like tonight was about helping me.
别表现得今晚好像是在帮我