- 561
You wanted to go out and have fun
你想出去寻开心
- 562
And Lamont over there needed a date.
而拉蒙特需要和人约会
- 563
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
-不是的 -事实就是如此
- 564
Ok, fine. It's true.
好吧 是真的
- 565
I wanted to get out and have fun. Why shouldn't I?
我想出去找点乐子 为什么不应该呢
- 566
You know how depressed I've been
你知道我和莫迪分手的这段时间
- 567
Over my break-up with Morty.
是多么的伤心
- 568
Yeah, I do.
我明白
- 569
That's what makes me crazy, the difference between us.
这正是让我觉得荒唐的地方 我们俩的不同
- 570
You could be heartbroken and you can just... move on.
你可以在伤心难过之后继续约会
- 571
And I...
而我
- 572
Am just broken.
我却不能自拔
- 573
- I know you're sad. - No, mom, I'm not sad.
-我知道你很难过 -不 我不是难过
- 574
And I'm not crabby.
不是固执
- 575
I'm devastated. And you keep acting
我是心力交瘁 你却一直假装
- 576
like all I need is a couple of aspirin.
我只需要阿司匹林够了
- 577
Morty was just one guy in a series of guys for you.
莫迪只是你众多男人中的一个
- 578
And Mike...
但麦克
- 579
He was the one.
他是唯一
- 580
Why don't you get that?
你为什么就不明白呢