- 601
First thing tomorrow,
明天我要做的第一件事就是
- 602
I'll take you to the pharmacy and get new bottles.
带你去药店买几个新瓶子
- 603
Don't do me any favors. You don't even like me.
不用你帮我 你甚至都不喜欢我
- 604
I don't want you to feel obligated.
你不用觉得自己有义务那么做
- 605
Let me tell you something. Half of life is obligations.
照我说吧 生命的一半是义务
- 606
You don't wanna go to
你不想去
- 607
Your husband's company christmas party but you do.
你丈夫公司的圣诞聚会 但还是去了
- 608
You don't wanna sell candy
你不想卖糖果
- 609
so your kid's band can buy piccolos, but you do.
来帮你孩子的乐队买几个短笛 但你还是卖了
- 610
You attend your third cousin's wedding,
你出席了你的第三个堂兄的婚礼
- 611
you Pick up the dry-cleaning.
你去取干洗的衣服
- 612
That's life, it's obligations.
这就是生活 是义务
- 613
And you are now my obligation.
现在照顾你是我的义务
- 614
So tomorrow morning, we go to the pharmacy.
所以明早我们一起去药店
- 615
Gee, I'm touched by your outpouring of compassion.
我都被你流露出的怜悯感动了
- 616
We don't have to be friends.
我们不必是朋友
- 617
But we're two human beings,
但我们是人
- 618
living on the same piece of earth.
住在地球上的同一个地方
- 619
We can at least try and help each other out once in a while.
我们至少能试着帮助彼此
- 620
And you know what?
你知道吗