- 621
I am going to take this.
我要把这个带走
- 622
Fine.
好
- 623
- I'll see you tomorrow morning. - Pick me up at nine.
-明天见 -九点来接我
- 624
And don't be late.
而且不能迟到
- 625
Andrew, come here, I want you to see this.
安德鲁 过来看看这个
- 626
Uh... what are you looking at?
你在看什么
- 627
I'm looking at your baby pictures.
在看你小时候的照片
- 628
Look at that one.
看这张
- 629
- How old was I there? - Just four weeks old.
-我那时几岁 -只有四个星期
- 630
I never told you this,
我从未告诉过你
- 631
but when I gave birth to you
当我生你的时候
- 632
There were... complications.
出现了并发症
- 633
The umbilical cord wrapped around your neck
脐带缠住了你的脖子
- 634
and you stopped breathing.
你停止了呼吸
- 635
The room got very quiet.
房间里一下很安静
- 636
And I knew you were in trouble.
我知道你一定出事了
- 637
So I turned to the doctor and I very calmly said
所以我冷静的告诉医生
- 638
that he was not to worry about me,
不用担心我的安危
- 639
That his job was to save your life.
他的工作是救你的命
- 640
When I say I would die for you.
当我说到为了你愿意去死