- 181
Some things were moved around my living room.
起居室里有些东西被动过了
- 182
What were you looking for?
你在找什么
- 183
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
- 184
Do I have to call the police?
要我报警吗
- 185
Do whatever you want.
你爱干嘛干嘛
- 186
Suit yourself.
是你说的
- 187
Ok. Ok! Susan made me do it.
好吧 是苏珊让我干的
- 188
She had this fixation on why Mary Alice killed herself,
她很想知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝会自杀
- 189
and she keeps blathering about blackmail notes and dead babies.
还一直说什么敲诈纸条和死婴的事情
- 190
Oh, and she got really hot in the butt
而且当她找到
- 191
when she found the name "Angela"
写着"安吉拉"名字的录像带时
- 192
written on one of your videotapes.
有些激动过头
- 193
Did she find what she was looking for?
她找到了她要找的东西吗
- 194
No. You came home
没有 你回家时
- 195
before she had a chance to watch the video.
她还没来得及看录像带
- 196
I see.
我明白了
- 197
She sort of thinks you're evil.
她认为你有点很邪恶
- 198
Thank you, Edie.
谢了 伊迪
- 199
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事
- 200
Susan Mayer's obsession with Mary alice
苏珊·梅尔对玛丽·艾莉丝的偏执症