- 261
Oh, it's right over there, mrs. Solis. Help yourself.
就在那里 索利斯夫人 请自便
- 262
Thank you.
谢谢
- 263
What did I tell you about being rude to customers?
我不是跟你说要对顾客有礼貌吗
- 264
Stick a smile on your face or I'll keep you in back
随时面带微笑 否则我就让你
- 265
stucking shelves where no one has to look at you.
在后面跟库存药品大眼瞪小眼
- 266
Bree, what a pleasant surprise! What brings you here?
布里 什么风把你吹来了
- 267
Didn't we fill Dr. Van de Kamp's prescription last week?
上周不是给范德坎普医生配过药了吗
- 268
George, as it turns out,
乔治 是这样的
- 269
I won't be able to go with you to the bonsai expo.
我不能和你一起去看盆栽展了
- 270
Why not?
为什么呢
- 271
It would be a mistake for us
我们相处太多时间
- 272
to spend too much time together.
恐怕不太妥当
- 273
Dr. Van de Kamp said something about me.
范德坎普医生说了我什么吧
- 274
What was it?
他怎么说的
- 275
- It doesn't matter. - Please, tell me.
-那不重要 -请告诉我
- 276
He said you're still in love with me.
他说你还爱着我
- 277
That's... that's stupid.
那很蠢
- 278
I'm not in love with you. I'm not.
我并没爱着你 没有
- 279
The truth is, I'm in love with Ginger.
事实上 我爱的是金杰
- 280
Ginger? The stock girl?
金杰 那个进货的女孩吗