- 481
- She kissed me. - Lately?
-她吻了我 -最近吗
- 482
Let's pack our bags and get out of here.
我们去整理行装 离开这里吧
- 483
Leave this whole mess behind and start over.
远离一切纷乱 重新开始
- 484
And there will be other girls, I promise.
我保证还会有其他的女孩的
- 485
No!
不
- 486
If Susan goes to the police, it's over.
如果苏珊去报警 我们就完了
- 487
They'll take me away.
他们会把我带走
- 488
They will take you away.
也会把你带走
- 489
Don't you get that?
你还不明白吗
- 490
If Julie doesn't love me anymore,
如果朱莉不再爱我了
- 491
then it doesn't matter.
那其他根本不重要
- 492
None of it matters.
一切都没有意义了
- 493
Oh, Mcgruder had absolutely no idea what was going on.
麦格鲁德根本不知道发生了什么事
- 494
During the entire shoot facial campaign,
在整个拍摄过程中
- 495
he was practically holding Benson's hand!
他几乎一直握着本森的手
- 496
After the way Burnham screwed him over,
在伯纳姆如此嘲弄他一番后
- 497
I'd be nervous too!
我都替感到他害羞了
- 498
My god, it was awful!
我的天 这太糟了
- 499
Excuse me, I need to get in here so I can clear the plates.
打扰一下 我得清理一下桌子
- 500
- Honey, you want some help? - I'm good.
-亲爱的 需要帮忙吗 -不用