- 661
Ok.
好
- 662
In that moment,
那一刻
- 663
while looking at the pills
当看到显然被掉过包
- 664
that had been so obviously tampered with,
的药片时
- 665
Gabrielle's nausea was suddenly
顿时 加布丽尔的恶心
- 666
replaced by an even stronger sensation.
被一种更强烈的感觉替代
- 667
Rage.
那就是愤怒
- 668
What are you doing?
你在干什么
- 669
I'm so sorry. That was an accident.
很抱歉 我不是故意的
- 670
Answer my question. What are you doing here?
回答我的问题 你在这干什么
- 671
- I was invited. - By who?
-我是受邀而来的 -谁邀请你的
- 672
You know what? Dr. Van de Kemp,
你知道吗 范德坎普医生
- 673
I don't believe I have to answer to you.
我没必要回答你的问题
- 674
You see, I think you do.
我认为你必须回答
- 675
What's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
- 676
He crashed the party.
他闯进聚会
- 677
This guy clearly is not taking no for an answer.
他显然不知道什么是拒绝
- 678
It's ok. George has a girlfriend.
没关系的 乔治有女朋友
- 679
You brought her, didn't you?
你带她来了吧
- 680
- He doesn't have a girlfriend. - I do so.
-他没有女朋友 -我有