- 201
What are you thinking?
想什么呢
- 202
I was wondering what that smell was.
我在想那是什么味道
- 203
It's probably baby drool.
很可能是宝宝的口水
- 204
There. Now you have easier access.
行了 这下好了吧
- 205
Incoming!
来啦
- 206
- What? - Well, that smell really soaked through, huh?
-怎么了 -那味道好像渗进去了
- 207
Yes. It soaked through a little.
没错 是有点渗进去
- 208
That is the nature of baby throw-up.
婴儿吐奶就是这样
- 209
Do you want me to wear a hazmat suit?
不见得要我穿防护服吧
- 210
No, I just like it when you're all clean
不 我只是喜欢你干干净净的
- 211
and in your sexy clothes.
穿着性感的衣服
- 212
I don't own anything clean and sexy.
我可没什么干净的 性感的衣服
- 213
Everything is either covered in baby spit
每件衣服上不是有婴儿的口水
- 214
or chunks of melted crayon.
就是有化开的蜡笔印
- 215
Ok, I'm sorry.
对不起
- 216
You make me feel like I just got off the shrimp boat.
你让我觉得自己像从捕虾船下来似的
- 217
Honey, I said I'm sorry.
宝贝 我说了对不起
- 218
It's just that guys sometimes like it when women,
只是男人有时候喜欢
- 219
you know, put a little effort into things.
女人稍微打扮一下
- 220
Ok. Um...
好了