- 241
The application says
申请表上说
- 242
that she was named after a relative
她的名字是照一个亲戚的名字起的
- 243
that she no longer speaks to.
但她跟那亲戚绝交了
- 244
Now, here's her birth certificate
这是她的出生证明
- 245
and her Utah petition for a legal name change.
还有她在犹他州依法改名的申请
- 246
What about Dana?
丹娜是怎么回事
- 247
There was a record of another child.
记录显示有另一个孩子
- 248
A girl. Dana Marie Young,
是个名叫丹娜·玛丽·杨的女孩
- 249
died at 18 months, apparently from some kind of fall.
1岁半时死了 应该是摔死的
- 250
It was all true. Everything he said.
他说的都是真的
- 251
How could I have been so wrong?
我怎么错得这么离谱
- 252
- I'm gonna need a check. - Oh. Of course.
-给我开支票吧 -当然
- 253
Actually, before you go,
事实上 你走之前
- 254
I need you to check into someone else's background.
我要你帮忙查查另一个人的背景
- 255
There's this plumber I know.
就是我认识的这个水管工
- 256
Hey. Did you get my messages?
收到我的留言了吗
- 257
Yeah, I didn't want to call you back
收到了 我没给你回电话
- 258
'cause I wanted to talk to you in person.
因为我想和你见面谈
- 259
I have some potentially upsetting news.
我要跟你说件比较麻烦的事
- 260
Come on, Mrs. Solis.
说吧 索利斯夫人