- 261
You can tell me. I can handle it.
跟我说吧 我能搞定
- 262
I'm pregnant and it might be yours.
我怀孕了 孩子可能是你的
- 263
I could barely afford my new dirt bike.
我连摩托车都买不了
- 264
How am I gonna handle child support?
我怎么养得起孩子
- 265
We don't know for sure if it's yours, so relax.
还没确定是不是你的 放松点
- 266
- I didn't come to watch you freak out. - Why did you come?
-我不是来看你的惊吓样 -那是为了什么
- 267
I want to make sure you let me protect you.
我想确保你让我保护你不被伤害
- 268
From who?
谁会伤害我
- 269
Carlos, your parents.
卡洛斯 还有你父母
- 270
John, something like this can ruin your life.
约翰 这事会毁了你的人生
- 271
That's why you have to keep quiet about our affair.
所以咱俩的事你一定得保密
- 272
There's no point in this catastrophe taking both of us down.
没必要把咱俩都卷进这场灾难
- 273
- Thank you. - Forget about it.
-谢谢 -忘掉它吧
- 274
- I should have worn a condom. - Yeah.
-我该戴安全套的 -是的
- 275
That would have been helpful.
那会很有帮助
- 276
You hired a private investigator?
你雇了个私家侦探
- 277
I can't trust Mike
我不能相信麦克
- 278
and I want to find out what really happened.
我想知道究竟发生了什么
- 279
From a source that doesn't have an agenda.
所以就得通过没有企图的外人
- 280
Now open it up.
打开它