- 301
You two just won't stop, will you?
你们俩还不罢手 是不是
- 302
Deidre's dead.
黛德丽已经死了
- 303
It doesn't matter who killed her.
是谁杀的她已经无关紧要了
- 304
- Just let it go. - It's not that easy, Kendra.
-让这事过去吧 -没那么容易 凯德拉
- 305
Why? My sister hated you. Both of you.
为什么 我妹妹恨你们 你们俩都恨
- 306
- She said so. - That was the drugs talking.
-她自己说的 -那是毒品的关系
- 307
Right, right. The drugs.
是啊是啊 毒品
- 308
Deidre humiliated this family
黛德丽让家人蒙羞
- 309
and she threw our love back in our faces.
她对我们的关心不屑一顾
- 310
She knew it and she couldn't have cared less.
她很清楚这一点 而且毫不在乎
- 311
- Are you done? - No.
-你说完了吗 -没有
- 312
I want to know what you're planning.
我想知道你们在计划什么
- 313
- We're just talking. - I don't believe you.
-我们只是聊天而已 -我不信
- 314
Then don't ask.
那就别问了
- 315
Of course I don't want a new cardiologist
我当然不想另找一个心脏病医生
- 316
but Lee's been conducting tests for weeks.
李已经做了好几周的检查
- 317
He should have been able to know what's wrong by now.
可他至今还不知道哪里出了问题
- 318
Honey, we socialize with them.
亲爱的 我们和他们有交情
- 319
What am I going to say to Helen?
我该怎么对海伦说
- 320
All I know is, I've never felt worse,
我只知道 我从来没这么难受过