- 321
and I've got to do something.
我必须采取行动
- 322
Um... I uh... I have to talk to Edie.
我得去和伊迪聊两句
- 323
Um... Bree, we're gonna be late.
布里 我们要迟到了
- 324
Oh, it'll just take a second. I need to um... get a recipe.
只需一会 我要问个食谱
- 325
- Edie. Hi. - Hi.
-伊迪 你好 -你好
- 326
I saw you at Fredo's yesterday.
昨天我在费雷多餐厅看到你了
- 327
Yeah, I saw you, too.
我也看见你了
- 328
Naughty, naughty.
调皮啊 真调皮
- 329
- I beg your pardon? - The guy.
-你说什么 -那个家伙
- 330
The one you were spoon-feeding.
你喂他吃东西的那个
- 331
Not bad. A little petit for my taste,
还不错 虽然对我来说弱了点
- 332
but then again I'm not the one sleeping with him.
但又不是我要跟他睡
- 333
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
我就担心你会往这方面想
- 334
George and I are just friends.
乔治和我只是朋友
- 335
Hey, I'm not judging you. I get it.
我并不是在损你 我明白的
- 336
Rex was sticking it to that hooker housewife.
雷克斯和那个道貌岸然的妓女有染
- 337
It's payback time.
该是你报仇的时候了
- 338
You have got the wrong idea.
完全不是你想的那样
- 339
That man is my pharmacist.
那个男人是我的药剂师
- 340
You could have an affair with anyone. You choosed a pharmacist?
那么多人 你偏偏找个药剂师